Thursday 19 March 2009

Whups...

I have been reliably informed that I haven't updated this thing in 10 days! Shameful I know, but there is a very good reason for this: I still don't have broadband at my apartment. Every time I try to write a post it cuts out. So, what's been happening in the last 10 days?

1) The annual joint US/South Korean training exercise has been taking place. This pisses off the North something fierce so they start moaning and making threats. But the main effect of this is that chinooks, blackhawks, and Apaches fly over my neighbourhood at regular intervals, and that armed guards were stationed at several subway stations across town.

2) I went to see Watchmen. I kinda liked it.

3) We went out for drinks on the 14th, which was 51% awesome.

4) I'm getting into the flow of teaching a bit more; I'm starting to have a bit of banter with the kids which makes everything a bit easier.

5) It was my birthday and, due to a mis-translation, I brought a cake when one was provided for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment