Wednesday 15 April 2009

More Muzings

So, since the last time I did this, stuff has happened.  Here are the highlights:

1)I received 2 packets from home; the Fruit Pastilles were very well received!
2) I went to a baseball game.  A surreal experience, given I had never seen one before, had a very basic understanding of the rules and it was all in Korean.  Still, a good day.
3) I carried a sofa across our neighborhood, complete with all the weird looks that entails.

But most importantly of all: My employer may be bringing in Saturday classes next semester.  No-one at the office is happy about the prospect of working a 6 day week, especially if it keeps the same hours as our normal week.  However, there is a clause in the contract giving us an extra vacation day for every weekend we have to work and any work we do on weekends has to be voluntary i.e.: They cannot make us.

We'll see how this potentially problematic issue develops.  You'll know more once I do.

Seongnam out.

No comments:

Post a Comment